Range, Wall Oven and Hood Fan Repair Services in Calgary, AB
Appliance Doctor Fixes Range, Wall Oven, and Hood Fan Issues
The heart of your kitchen is likely the stove or oven range where you do the majority of your cooking. Because most homeowners use their oven daily, oven repairs are often necessary to fix issues caused by wear-and-tear. When you need an oven repair in your Calgary, AB home, it’s comforting to know you can call Appliance Doctor to make a convenient house call. Likewise, we also provide the range, wall oven, and hood fan repairs for customers who operate commercial kitchens. Our service vans are stocked with parts for all makes and models, and our factory-trained technicians have many years of expertise servicing the most popular name brands, including Bosch, GE, KitchenAid, Viking, and Thermador. Due to the electrical and gas lines involved, oven repairs can be considered dangerous work to complete on your own. You can rely on our experienced appliance repair professionals to troubleshoot oven issues safely and efficiently on your behalf. Count on us to fix your kitchen appliances or for any new appliance installation if you’re considering an upgrade or replacement unit!
Common Oven Repairs Our Appliance Repair Professionals Offer
Appliance Doctor understands how frustrating it can be when your range or wall oven isn’t functioning. While you could take a look at your owner’s manual and attempt to fix it yourself, many oven repairs require qualified technicians. If you’re hungry for home-cooked meals in your oven, our appliance repair professionals would be happy to help. Common oven repairs we provide to Calgary residents include:
- Your Oven Won’t Heat – If your oven won’t heat, that’s a huge problem when you have a hungry household to feed. Gas burners that have stopped working usually indicate an issue with your gas line, although you could also have a faulty heating element or igniter to blame. Electric range burners that won’t heat could indicate damaged burners or sockets.
- An Oven That Won’t Close – An oven that won’t shut properly isn’t a mere nuisance. It’s also a safety hazard, especially when small children or pets are present. Broken hinges or door springs could be the culprit. We’d be happy to examine your oven and get to the root of your problem.
- Incorrect Oven Temps – Any number of components could be malfunctioning if your oven just doesn’t seem to want to heat to the right temperature anymore. Call us to take a look at the igniter, heating elements, and temperature sensor.
- The Oven Light Went Out – As with any light bulb, the little light inside your oven will go out from time to time. While you can usually change the oven light yourself, there could be something wrong that would require the attention of a trained appliance repair professional. Don’t risk electrocution by attempting to examine a faulty light switch or wiring yourself.
- Your Oven Won’t Self-Clean – Many modern ovens have self-cleaning cycles. If yours has stopped working, first ensure the timers and other settings have been set correctly. Be aware that some spills may be too big for the self-cleaning feature to address and may require a bit of extra elbow grease. When all seems in vain, call our service technicians to inspect your oven’s components to ensure everything’s functioning with your self-cleaning cycle as it should be.
Schedule a House Call from Calgary’s Appliance Doctor Today
Tracking your stove or oven repair from Calgary’s Appliance Doctor is easy with our online job status form. All you need is your invoice number and house address or postal code to see the status of your request. Do you have additional questions or concerns for our appliance repair professionals? Please reach out to us today to discover how you may benefit from our 30+ years of expertise. Our clear communication and pricing ensure a positive customer experience every time. We take pride in looking out for the appliance installation and repair needs of our neighbors. In addition to Calgary and other communities in Alberta, we’ve expanded our service area to include Vancouver Island and the Comox Valley in British Columbia. Whatever you need us to fix, all you have to do is call and ask!