Residential & Commercial Dishwasher Repair Services in Calgary, AB
Professional Dishwasher Repair or Replacement by Appliance Doctor
Handwashing dishes is a dreaded task. Most people tend to put it off as long as they can, piling dirty dishes on the counter or in the sink. However, this creates unsanitary conditions, as well as an eyesore. It’s also tougher to scrape food particles off dishes that have been left dirty. The invention of the dishwasher was a godsend for harried homeowners and restauranteurs looking for ways to reduce the amount of time and manpower needed to clean dishes. Dishwashers offer a superior clean compared to handwashing, thanks to their ability to run multiple cycles and operate at scalding temperatures. Dishwashers also use less water on average, which is beneficial to the environment. With so much modern-day dependence on dishwashers, Appliance Doctor understands how frustrating it can be to have a dishwasher that isn’t working. That’s why we offer expert dishwasher repair in Calgary, AB.
Signs You Likely Need to Repair or Replace Your Dishwasher
Nobody likes spending money on a dishwasher repair or replacement. However, even with the best care, dishwashers aren’t meant to last forever. While dishwashers may break down without warning, there are generally some indications that it’s about to happen. Here are some warning signs you may need to repair or replace your dishwasher sooner rather than later:
- Your Dishes Don’t Feel Hot – Hot, sudsy water is necessary to remove germs and sanitize your dishes. If they aren’t feeling warm to the touch when your dishwasher cycle stops, you could have a broken heating coil. Sometimes it may be more cost-efficient to replace your dishwasher rather than repair this pricy component.
- Your Dishwasher Doesn’t Drain – Have you noticed there’s always a pool of water left inside your dishwasher after the cycles have all completed? If you don’t see anything blocking your dishwasher’s drain, you could have a crack in your drain.
- Your Dishwasher Doesn’t Lock – Your dishwasher needs to close securely to run without water going everywhere on your floor. You might just need a simple latch repair. However, your unit could also be warped from a water leak, requiring a complete replacement.
- Your Dishwasher Has Visible Rust – You may be wondering what’s the big deal about rust on your dishwasher. Rust indicates age, but it’s also a sign of a potential water leak in your unit. If the rust is inside your dishwasher, it may be remnants from baking sheets and other dishes that can be rinsed away. If it’s outside or underneath your dishwasher, this isn’t a good sign.
- Your Dishwasher Is Outdated – Is your dishwasher over a decade old? It could be time to replace that outdated unit with a newer, more energy-efficient model to help you reduce your utility and water bills. Many of today’s models are also quieter, so you can relax while knowing your dishwasher is doing its job effectively.
Why Choose Appliance Doctor for Your Dishwasher Repair?
You have many options when it comes to appliance repair professionals near Calgary. However, there are several valid reasons why the Appliance Doctor makes an outstanding choice, including:
- Flat-Rate Pricing, Even on Weekends – Appliance Doctor is always transparent about our flat-rate pricing, which is based on industry standards and the Major Appliance National Price Guide. Even if you need to call us for an appliance repair on a Saturday, there’ll be no extra charge. How much your dishwasher repair will cost will depend on the make, model, and repair issue.
- Trusted Appliance Repair Professionals – Since 1988, the fully equipped service vans and trusted appliance repair professionals at Appliance Doctor have been a welcome sight around the Calgary area. Our family-owned company takes pride in employing certified, factory-trained service technicians experienced with both large and small appliance repairs.
- Warranties on Both Parts and Labor – Appliance Doctor honors full-service warranties on both parts and labor. We make it easy to enjoy ownership of brand-name appliances with industry-leading warranties while supporting a local company with industry-leading service.
- The Convenience of Checking Your Job Status – Keep track of your appliance repair request with our easy-to-use online job status form. All you need is an invoice or authorization number and your house address or postal code to get started.
- We Service Alberta and British Columbia – Thanks to recent expansions, we now serve customers throughout Alberta, Vancouver Island, and the Comox Valley in British Columbia.
Contact Our Appliance Repair Professionals in Calgary, AB
Dishwasher repair in Calgary, AB is one of our specialties at Appliance Doctor. We service all makes and models from many of the industry’s leading brands, including Amana, Maytag, Whirlpool, and Kenmore. Please contact us today to schedule your next appliance repair with our appliance repair professionals!