In-Stock Appliance Parts for Fast Repairs in Calgary
At Appliance Doctor, we make appliance repairs faster and easier by carrying a large range of original manufacturer replacement parts for all major makes and models, both old and new. We have filters, knobs, hoses, belts, and more for the DIY repairman or for use on one of our service visits to your home.
How to shop for appliance parts
When you work with Appliance Doctor, you’ll enjoy personalized, professional assistance on our toll-free hotline at (800) 637-3833, combined with the convenience and security of instant online shopping. For emergency repairs, we can offer quick delivery via Same Day Shipping or Next Day Ground Service, so contact us Monday through Friday to learn more. For your buying confidence and peace of mind, all of our parts come with a 30-day return policy.
Visit our online appliance parts shop
Shop for replacement parts for kitchen and laundry appliances from Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool, JennAir, Frigidaire, and more. You can visit the Brands We Service page to see the most common makes and models we repair with in-stock parts, or call to inquire about special ordering.
Click here to visit our online store now: http://aappliancedoctor.partsquik.ca/
When to repair vs. replace your home appliances
If you’re considering purchasing several parts to keep your older dishwasher or fridge running, first consider the costs and benefits of a repair vs. a new appliance installation from our team. According to the National Association of Home Builders, appliances have a natural lifespan after which point they become inefficient and cost you more in the long run to repair and operate compared to a newer energy-saving model. It’s likely time to call Appliance Doctor if your home appliances are older than the following industry guidelines.
- Clothes washer: 10 years. When the drum doesn’t spin, it may require a time-consuming disassembly that’s not worth the labor cost.
- Clothes dryer: 13 years. Replace your dryer if it creates smoke of any kind.
- Dishwasher: 9 years.
- Garbage disposal: 12 years.
- Microwave: 9 years.
- Refrigerator: 13 years. If the expensive compressor stops working, it’s almost always more affordable to replace the fridge than to purchase and install a new compressor.
- Stove or oven: 13 to 15 years. If there is any rust on the top or sides, it’s more cost-effective to replace it.
Overall, a new appliance may be better than purchasing a replacement part simply because of the extra functionality and technology advancements that come with a smart fridge or water-saving washing machine. Whether you opt to repair or replace, you can ensure that you get the most years of life out of your current or new appliance by speaking to a professional about any periodic maintenance required. Finally, always call our team as soon as you notice a small problem or drop in efficiency. Catching a problem early on may just mean you need an affordable repair or replacement part rather than a costly new piece of equipment.
Contact us to learn more about our appliance parts!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 25 Years in Business
- Online Booking Available
- Fully Certified Technicians
- Rapid and Effective Service
- Family Owned and Operated
- Reliable Full Service Warranty
- Most Work Completed on First Visit!
- We Carry Parts for Most Makes & Models
- Saturdays Appointments at No Extra Charge