Book Online with Appliance Doctor in 6 Easy Steps
Whether you’re a new homeowner, looking to renovate, or dealing with something going haywire, appliance installations and repairs can be a challenge to navigate. You don’t want to trust your home to just anyone, and quality, trustworthy workmen are always a challenge to come by. Fortunately, there’s Appliance Doctor for all your appliance needs. Our team members are certified, experience appliance technicians, and we guarantee fair, flat pricing and quality work we can put our name behind every time. We guarantee quality work that will keep your appliance in shape and you happy for years to come.
Family-owned and operated, the Appliance Doctor has been in the business of quality appliance repair and installation in the Calgary and Comox Valley area for more than 25 years. Those years of experience have not only given us the experience to take on any appliance job but respect of our community and customers.
Whether you are looking to install a new machine into your home or looking to service something, we are your resource for appliance installation and repairs in Calgary and Comox Valley. When you’re with the Appliance Doctor, you have a guarantee of the highest standard of quality and professionalism around. Our team has decades of experience with all makes and models of home appliance, and we back up our work with certified, professional workers and warranty on every job. No matter the challenge, our team is ready to work and find a solution that is right for you and your home.
What to do before calling us:
Although we are dedicated to making every step of the home appliance repair process as seamless as possible, there are a few things that you can do to prepare for your visit from your technician:
- List anything unusual: be sure to take note of any strange noises or malfunctions that you may notice in your appliance. This may make the issue easier to diagnose.
- Prepare your appliance: You may want to move items out of the way of your appliance while making sure it’s clean and ready to work on.
- Check your fuse box: If your appliance is suddenly not working, it may very well be a blown fuse box.
Our team will walk you through every step of your installation or repair, explaining the situation at hand and discussing our recommendations. For every job, we will do our best to provide quality, appropriate solutions that are guaranteed to satisfy. We also guarantee rapid, effective service that will get you on your feet as soon as possible.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a quality repair. Schedule an appliance repair or installation today.
Feel free to call us at (403) 778-9481 or fill out the form below to book an appointment in either of our locations for a time that is convenient for you.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 25 Years in Business
- Online Booking Available
- Fully Certified Technicians
- Rapid and Effective Service
- Family Owned and Operated
- Reliable Full Service Warranty
- Most Work Completed on First Visit!
- We Carry Parts for Most Makes & Models
- Saturdays Appointments at No Extra Charge